menu clear
Logo Assistance Franco Anglaise

Certified Translators & Interpreters France

Vehicle Registration in France

     If you are bringing your UK or other foreign vehicle permanently to France, you will need to obtain a carte grise (French registration document) as well as a contrôle technique (MOT) & number plates for your car.

     We can obtain the French registration documents for you and follow the process through to fully register your vehicle in France. Note that you will need all UK (or other) registration documents and evidence of previous insurance.

An Email to let you know that everything went through very well, - we seemed to get a very nice lady and were out in half an hour. The documents are now "in the Post" I thank you for all of...

More reviews